Monday, October 29, 2007

Jules

Yes sir. Halloween is here and THR3 was out scoping the digs. The great thing about this special time of year is that it allows the public an opportunity to be their true selves. For women, it is the slutty-whatever that screams inside all year long. For men, it is that guy who finally has the confidence to pick up the slutty-whatevers. Well, THR3 saw a baller navigating his way through the crowd at a recent Halloween celebration. He was “making it rain” like is was nothing, and the party goers were going buck wild. The man had style, class, sophistication, and clout - to say the least. THR3 was able to chop it up with this wild cat for a few...eventually finding out his secret to stacking chips.

AGE: million$
TIME: 23:59

DATE: Oct 27, 2007

LOCATION: Southeast PDX


THR3: What do you do?

J: I do megabucks…powerball sometimes.

THR3: How much you make?

J: You know, I get a hundred here, a hundred there. I do scratch-its on the side, you know, whenever I have some downtime…but my big thing is KENO.

THR3: What are your lucky numbers in KENO?

J: I can’t tell you. Why should I tell you that?

THR3: Well, give me your first one then.

J: My first lucky number?

THR3: Yeah.

J: My very first one was, it is a dead number for me by the way,…29. It’s a dead number. For me. Dead. You can use it though.

THR3: Why is it dead?

J: I will never use that number again. I’ve used it too much. It was too lucky. Way too lucky.

THR3: How much did 29 net you?

J: Ahhh, man, that shit got me like 8 bucks.

THR3: What did you spend it on?

J: Mostly more lottery tickets.

THR3: More?

J: Well I got another KENO for a dollar. Then a two dollar powerball. But they didn’t work out. Then I got a couple dollar scratch-its. I got the bowling pins and….what is that fucking guy...pac-man...pac-man madness. Those were like two dollars a piece and I got a few dollars from both of those, so I am making returns…slightly

THR3: You think it is better than the stock market?

J: Well, at least it is stable.

THR3: The stock market is too volatile for you?

J: Well, I am still living off my big bet. I had a big winning off of megaball madness scratch it. It was a four dollar one, I don’t normally dip that deep.

THR3: WOW. That is big baller status.

J: Yeah I know. I got like 800 bucks off that, you know?

THR3: What did you put that into?

J: Basically I am still playing on it.

THR3: How long have you been playing on it?

J: Five years.

THR3: Damn. That’s outta control.

J: That was on Santa Monica Blvd in Los Angeles. I went to this newsstand over there, my sister had loaned me some money and I went to this stand and I started hanging out with this guy, we were watching lions on TV and I thought, “hey, I am rolling kinda fat,” my sister had loaned me 50 bucks, so I did the four dollar thing and what do you know, 800 bucks. And I am still rolling on that shit.

No comments: