Wednesday, October 31, 2007

SuperLover69

Online social networks: You cannot escape them! While cold chilling at a festival of spook, the Robert Murdoch owned online friend community myspace.com was still visible. Myspace is in many books is the most ingenious invention of the early 21st century. And who's to argue? Bigger than blogging, bigger than youtube, bigger than online gambling, feeling apart of a community is essential to most folks sense of well-being and survival. How man lives have been saved due to myspace.com? THR3 would wage A LOT, more than one would think. On this night THR3 ran into a young man was taking it to the streets searching for new friends to add to his online network of love, happiness, and wellbeing. The message is clear: Myspace saves! Jesus, you can add me as a friend if you’d like, but you’ll have to wait on my confirmation.


MEMBER SINCE: 4/27/2005
TIME: 0:22
DATE: Oct 28, 2007
LOCATION: SE.P.


THR3: How many hits have do you have on your page?

SL69: Dude, I don’t know I don’t have my counter on there bro.

THR3: Well, how many bulletins have you sent out lately?

SL69: Dude, I got bulletins going everyday dude…"come to my party," "suck on my johnson," "let's get drunk and do it," "come with me to Poundtown," everyday I send out something new, its wilin’ bro.

THR3: How many hotties you have sending you comments?

SL69: Dude, it is all big butts all day, dude.

THR3: So that is how you roll? No love for the front but a woody for the junk?

SL69: Just bitches with trunks and pumps…big butts all day…I am the SupermanLover69, bitches I am here to lick and stick!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is nice, but seriously, who wants to support a media mogul who has sensationalized news to the point where it is truly disgusting and worthless. The guy makes billions off practically making people addicted to trash, and then making them think they know something. Furthermore, he only hires blonds as news anchors, which makes him rather sexist. I don't want my news from some bimbo, i want it from a serious trained journalist.

in terms of my space. well, people just like putting their image- not themselves on the internet.