Sunday, October 21, 2007

Kristen



AGE: 23
TIME: 17:44
DATE: Oct, 20, 2007
CURRENT RESIDENCE: Vancouver, Washington
LOCATION OF INTERVIEW: Shallow Northeast Portland

THR3: You said earlier that you have an intense love for dogs. Why is that? What experience created that passion?

K: I had a collie that was my only friend, believe it or not. I was a sad child with no friends.

THR3: Single Child?

K: No. I had a brother.

THR3: Sounds like he wasn’t a good brother.

K: He was a pitcher and used to throw baseball shoes at me.

THR3: Older brother?

K: Younger.

THR3: Wow…Have you always been in the Couve, or did you live in Portland and then moved to the Couve when you got older?

K: I started life in Dallas, TX, and then went to Oklahoma, then back to Dallas, to Minnesota, to California and finally here.

THR3: Intense…so where did you go to college? Did you go to college?

K: I didn’t go to college. All my higher education is from the internet.

THR3: Awesome. Are you currently employed?

K: I am a corporate whore. I work for a licensed Starbucks store inside a Target, I am the manager.

THR3: In Vancouver, WA or Portland?

K: Vancouver.

THR3: What is really splendid in your life right now?

K: Rock climbing. I started rock climbing again after a 5 year hiatus. I think it is the most physically and mentally challenging thing I have done for myself in a long time.

THR3: So where is rock climbing going to take you next?

K: I want to climb Mt. Hood next year.

THR3: Respect. How do you go about climbing Oregon’s biggest mountain?

K: I plan to go through a technical course, learning everything for myself so I can lead my own trip.

THR3: Wow. That is THE spirit. Good luck.

K: Thanks.

No comments: